The Addictions Nursing Certification Board (ANCB) is pleased to announce the following individuals have been named Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN), or Certified Addictions Registered Nurse-Advance Practice (CARN-AP) in December 2020.
These individuals join a list of over 1,100 active certificants providing excellent Addictions Nursing. The addictions nursing certification examination attests to specialized knowledge, skill and abilities based upon predetermined standards in the specialty of addictions. The CARN and CARN-AP certifications are accredited by the Accreditation Board of Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC).
Certified Addictions Registered Nurse, December 2020 Certificants
- Jessica D. Jordan; Mount Juliet, TN
- Macey M. Martello; Cooper, TX
- Courtney H. Mason; Plymouth, MA
- Kellie A. McCracken; Rochester, NY
- Misty M. Mogensen; Cable, WI
Certified Addictions Registered Nurse-Advanced Practice, December 2020 Certificants
- Adrian S. Thacker; Wise, VA
- Brooke A. Finley; Scottsdale, AZ