The Addictions Nursing Certification Board (ANCB) is pleased to announce the following individuals have been named Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN), or Certified Addictions Registered Nurse-Advance Practice (CARN-AP) in February 2021.
These individuals join a list of over 1,100 active certificants providing excellent Addictions Nursing. The addictions nursing certification examination attests to specialized knowledge, skill and abilities based upon predetermined standards in the specialty of addictions. The CARN and CARN-AP certifications are accredited by the Accreditation Board of Specialty Nursing Certification (ABSNC).
Certified Addictions Registered Nurse, February 2021 Certificants
- Charity J. DiMaria; Westport, MA
- Vanessa R. Lopez; Tuluve, CA
- Jesse R. Magee; Wilmington, DE
- Sanja Miljevic; Revere, MA
- C. Santopietro; Calverton, NY
- Ryan Stevens; Brotun, MA
- Alison B. Wieczorek; Matawan, NJ
Certified Addictions Registered Nurse-Advanced Practice, February 2021 Certificants
- Colleen C. Barry; Oregon, OH
- Eric Butters; Fruita, CO
- Holli M. Jarzabek; Coral Springs, FL
- Marco Oliver D. Lopez; Daly City, CA